AESMS GOLF SERVICES
AESMS is also the leading consultant to the golf industry for water needs. This includes demand assessments, source evaluations, permitting assistance, and facilities design and construction, for reuse water and new source development.
Mergers and Acquisition Due Diligence
Management of large, multi-site mergers or acquisitions in a successful manner requires a unique mixture of analyzing the facility assets, judging the value of the golf property itself, and careful assessment of environmental issues. AESMS works with all the major golf lenders and has provided the following on a wide array of golf course properties. AESMS can represent the lender, buyer or seller:
- Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- PCA/Facilities Assessments, CAPX Schedule Development
- Water Needs and Source Assessments
- Business Feasibility Study / Market Analysis
- Our unique blend of environmental, facilities and golf course operation experience allows us to frame solutions to technical and environmental issues that best fit your golf course operation objectives.
Civil and Environmental Services and Management
Golf course development, and course redesigns face an increased level of environmental scrutiny. AESMS specializes in providing tangible business solutions to challenges ranging from permitting and environmental compliance to remediation risk reduction.
- Environmental Compliance
- Wetland Evaluations
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Water Supply Evaluations (Including Effluent Sources)
- Water Conservation Plans / Drought Contingency Plans
- New Dam / Reservoir Construction and Repair
- Sediment and Erosion Control Site Development
- Clubhouse Construction and Remodeling Oversight
Sequoia Golf / Canongate Golf Group
Druid Hills Country Club
Savannah Harbor Golf and Spa Resort
Cherokee Town & Country Club