Marketing Program Development and Implementation
"Marketing and innovation are the two chief functions of business. You get paid for creating a customer, which is marketing. And you get paid for creating a new dimension of performance, which is innovation. Everything else is a cost center." Peter Drucker
- Strategic Market Planning and Plan Implementation
- Relationship Marketing Solutions
- Business and Market Analysis
- Data Forecasting and Analysis
Environmental management is a unique mixture of business decisions combined with regulatory directives, politics and public perception. Shareholder approval of programs and company beliefs is also a major factor. Compliance is a minimum standard. Corporations allocate resources in this area to reflect a proactive culture. AESMS has over 30 years of experience in working with environmental program management. We have watched this area mature and properly reflect business realities. We can bring this experience base to dealing with specific issues as well as developing entire programs for startup companies.
- Development of Corporate Programs
- Environmental Mission Statements
- Project and Program Oversight
- Corporate Sustainability Plan Development and Implementation
- AESMS assisted a major new food fast service startup company in developing its Environmental Mission Statement, regulatory programs, development of accrual amounts for environmental exposures.
- AESMS assisted a large, privately held company with program oversight and implementation for managing its environmental liability accrual fund and activities associated with a major golf properties divestiture.
- Expert Testimony
- Management of Technical Issues Team
- Experience in CERCLA and Hazardous Waste Management Issues
- Industrial Site Environmental Matters
- Water Resources Issues
- Brownfield Issues