Industrial Wastewater Process and Systems Design
AWT principals have over 100 years of combined expertise in designing and
construction of industrial wastewater systems.
Specialty areas include industrial wastewater treatment facilities,
sludge handling facilities, and food and agribusiness wastewaters.
Agribusiness and Industrial Facilities
AWT provides a unique service to its agribusiness customers in assessing existing facilities for expansion opportunities.
We have the experience and capabilities to
analyze process chains and equipment to determine the best option to
safely and effectively expand capacities, incorporate more efficient
systems and equipment and byproducts management needs.
- Oilseed extraction and handling
- Vegetable oil refining and processing
- Tank wagon and rail car wash facilities
- Soapstock acidulation and byproducts management
- Biodiesel production and optimization
- Impacted site stormwater management